• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

This has really taken its toll on my mind,body and over all Heath.

I told my mom last night all the life that made me the person I was just feels gone.I know most of it comes from how I feel as a father and Husband. Even if I did get this from her or sometime back doesn't matter hsv1. I was not faithful to my family and this what happened and then giving to my wife tops it off and now both of us constantly having to worry about somehow passing it to daughter I know that most likely won't happen but still on are mind.this turned from the happiest time of my life to the lowest that's really what kills me when I should be nothing but smiles with this heathy lil girl.the physical part has been real hard to from begging I could tell my body was not right and now I feel like many of you and don't know myself in own body. Constantly looking at myself thinking every lil spot around mouth and face is h.thinking of when we do end up having sex we will have to run to the bathroom and shower it off.All of it has taken toll on mind body and Heath don't think I have eaten right cent I found out smoking way more and can feel that killing me I really want to stop so one good thing can come of this. Just had to vent go to urologist today hope he can help?

First - wait till you get your answer from the urologist... hopefully he can help you to calm down a bit...

I've already recomended to you to get to a therapist .. you REALLY need someone to help you to work through the guilt and remorse that you are dealing with. Once you get these Dr appointments behind you, I BEG you to find someone to work with . You can work with @adrial here via Skype .... I can recomend him highly ... or find a local therapist...

email at adrial@adrialdesigns.com http://www.adriallifecoaching.com/