• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

List the ways to protect my partner from getting herpes (hsv2)?

Depends where you have your outbreaks. some people have them around the rectum. I'd love to perform oral but that's how I got my H2 in the first place. (in my mouth) has anyone ever given oral with a condom? Latex condoms taste disgusting. I'm thinking of trying it with the polyurethane/ polyisoprene condoms. Anyone every try them?

they do make flavored condoms, unfortunately no flavored dental jams. saran wrap "works" but having been on both sides of that id say its not as good as Au natural. ( well at least the few times I tried, maybe with lots of practice....)

and from a male perspective, oral with a condom is rather dull, as oral tends to use more subtle tactile responses. so if you do try be prepared for A some work and B some level of potential frustration on either persons part and last but not least, C a definite test of your skills. id recommend throwing in some extra dirty talk and eye contact and maybe a sexy outfit to help. of course I also add, as a man im always happy when someone wants to give me a mouth hug even with a raincoat. :)