• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Change Your Thoughts. Love Yourself Always.

To all you radiant souls, I watched this tedtalk yesterday and thought it can be helpful to some of you who are struggling to find positive perspective. I believe, as this presenter does, that our thoughts are tremendously powerful, and that we have the ability to control and alter our thoughts to better and strengthen ourselves. I know this is not easy for everyone. I understand that if putting yourself down is something that has become second nature, it will be eternally difficult to overcome... that it will seem impossible to change. However, the more you try, the more you catch yourself in a self-defeating moment, and choose in that moment to change your thoughts, to give yourself encouragement and love instead, the easier it will become. As days turn into months and months turn into years, this single shift will transform your life in the most uplifting ways. Allow yourself to be happy, fight to be happy, because everyone in this world, regardless of their background, their upbringing, their mistakes, their pitfalls in life, deserves to be loved and to be happy. But it starts with you. Change your thoughts, love yourself always.