• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

To everyone attending the Herpes opportunity weekend

I just wanted to take a moment and reach out to anyone going to the seminar this weekend. As you may know I have been to the seminar twice once as a participant and once as a staff member. It absolutely changed my life. It brings me such joy and excitement to think of each and every one of you that will be attending. I think about what you will be like going in. And I think about who you will be when you leave. Do yourself a favor and have an open mind because it will open your heart forever. I So wish that I could be there. Unfortunately due to my career I am unable to do so. However when I sit and think of all of you it will bring a huge smile to my face. I can't wait to hear how you are all impacted by this amazing group of people. And of course how each one of you will impact them. I am so excited to read the posts after the weekend.

Thanks for listening!

warmest regards,

Peggy