• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

The Instagram app that turned Herpes into something positive

I have an instagram account and I love it.

Ever since I was diagnosed with HSV-2 I was crying and hating myself for all the weekends in every month that passed. I love Instagram so much and accessed my Play Store to find that Instgram had created an app with all these quotes about anything you can think of from love, to friendships, to life. It was free too. I downloaded it and looked at the category that may get me more in a happier mood. Life

I looked at this category and read all the quotes and I instantly felt this positive feeling run straight through me and I simply just stopped or the tears and feeling sorry for myself.

I came across these two quotes that I have kept on my phone.

1. "Nothing is permanant in this wicked world, Not even our troubles"

2. "Don't stress over what could've been, chances are if it should've been, it would've been, and would be"

Reading this instantly made me happy and ever since I downloaded this app, when I feel im going to start pitying myself I just read those quotes and that bad feeling just erases my mind.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there is so much help right infront of you to help you through tough times but the most that can help you is yourself. Live life, be happy, life is too short to spend all the hours of a day crying over some cold sores. Pick yourself up, do whatever makes you happy or will help you to stop thinking about it and certainly don't go around telling people, looking for sympathy. Just accept that its a part of life and be happy.