• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

tingling muscle aches, tenderness around pubic bone. Recurring GHSV1 Ob or something else

Hello,

I have been suffering from muscle aches throughout my body along with tender lymph nodes near my pubic bone and is currently experiencing pain behind my left thigh. All the pain I have experience includes toes and fingers tingling. I've been feeling this for 2 weeks. I have been diagnosis with GHSV1 for 11 months now. Am I experiencing a reccurent outbreak with no visible sore or should I be concerned this is something else? I just got an STD test done today just incase this isn't anything else because I am sexual active with the use of condoms vaginally. Any feedback will be helpful.

Thanks.

There are a few on this site that have full body prodrome from H. I get muscle aching and tenderness in buttock and back if thighs from H and won't have a visible on either.

@sil88 and @whitedaisies experience strange symptoms tok.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate this. I will keep you posted if the pain still remains, but having these symptoms was related to other stds (e.g. HIV) and I wasn't really sure if its H, anxiety, or another STD. But you definitely shed some light to my current situation.

Thank you so much

I would go get checked by a rheumatologist to make sure you have no autoimmune diseases. Myself and others who know or suspect they have some, seem to have the strangest symptoms. Most of the time, I can't even sit on hard surfaces since getting H. Tailone, buttock and back of thighs are too tender. I have tingling on back of thighs and sometimes my feet will start itching. I even have pain in my hips here and there. Some of us get it wirse than others. :-(

• 2 weeks later...