• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Waxing and Herpes

I'm guessing it is a good possibility. Waxing creates small tears, etc in the skin which are stressful to the skin. I want to get waxed, but am terrified. Do you have outbreaks? If not, I wouldn't worry too much. If you do, maybe try antivirals before hand to stave off a possible outbreak. I think a lot of people do it without any issue.

As with everything HSV, it varies a LOT from one person to another..... you will just need to get one and see what happens. As I have said elsewhere, given you are asymptomatic, you should be fine. You really are overthinking this right now!!! If anything is going to cause you an OB, it's all the stress you are putting yourself under worrying about all the things that *might* cause you an OB, when you have never had one in the first place :)

(((HUGS)))