• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Broke up with my positive partner who I loved...

Both me and my partner were positive. We loved eachother soooooooo much and I was devastated. I haven't been able to move on.

I find I get rejected 90% of the time (I'm a 33/F for ref) And, out of curiosity, and also because I wish him to come wander back to me one day, how easy is it for guys to disclose? I can't imagine he is having an easier time than I am...

My thought is that integrity can be a male or female characteristic in relation to disclosure. I do think males tend to find it harder to be emotionally vulnerable enough to disclose. I also think the stigma plays a huge role in people not wanting to disclose and consequentially transmitting a very manageable virus. If you want your honey back, talk to him. Be emotionally available and honest with him..... Good luck.

My thought is that integrity can be a male or female characteristic in relation to disclosure. I do think males tend to find it harder to be emotionally vulnerable enough to disclose. I also think the stigma plays a huge role in people not wanting to disclose and consequentially transmitting a very manageable virus. If you want your honey back, talk to him. Be emotionally available and honest with him..... Good luck.

He knows.... he says he's not interested anymore.