• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

How long after b/o clears to have sex?

Hey ladies I’ve had herpes for a year now. The first outbreak seemed like the end of the world. However after reading everyone else’s stories it turns out mine wasn’t as bad. I had only a few ulcers. 2-3. They popped up when I was going through an extremely stressful time. Valtrex took it away very quickly. I went about 8 months completely OB free. I now notice when I’m stressed out I get a little pimple like sore on top of my vagina. No where near the inside. It only itches a tiny bit and drys up in a few days. It never oozes or hurts. Can this be some sort of OB? I take 500mg daily suppressive & also lysine daily.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on 1000mg daily of these lysine supplements and have been eating more garlic plus I take 50 billion probiotics that are specifically geared towards vaginal health and also help your stomach and urinary tract a lot as well, which is great because I guess the virus lives at the base of your spine and in the urinary tract? That's what I read I think. But yeah I got this prunella vulgaris extract tincture and I put the dropper twice on a cotton pad and then dip a qtip in my tea tree oil and take the cotton pad and dab it everywhere down there. Sometimes I even keep it between my legs as long as I can stand it. This is my third outbreak and considering I am severely stressed out, have been drinking wine everyday (outbreak happened two days ago but the predom symptoms bringing out my fibro was sheer hell let me tell you), and at times actually forget to take one of the supplements plus me having a ton of autoimmune disorders, I only got 3 lesions this time. One is located on the outer lip which is weird because it's never been there before. Just a little random blister! I stopped shaving down there but I'm intrigued by the laser hair removal for there. I did officially go vegan less than a week ago right before I got this outbreak so I have no idea if that's why it's much less severe but I went vegan for heath reasons. Thought it would be a total drag but actually it's pretty amazing. Just wanted to share my tips because I felt they may help somebody and if anybody has any other advice I would love to hear it. I've been experiencing REALLY bad anxiety so anything that can help that would be amazing.