• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Is this herpes?

It's been exactly a month since I last slept with someone. And I may have contracted herpes of other std from the other partner. I'm having some weird sensation on specifc parts of lips and genitals. Is it a sign? My appointment is in a week and I'm really freaking out right now. 

Yes. Heat sensation around my lips on the skin. It has been 2 days since I had this sensation. I can't seem to spot any lesions. But does this means that an outbreak is about to start? Am I at risk of getting hiv if the other partner  scratch's me while having sex?

Interesting. Herpes causes a tingling or burning sensation. I had these sensations with no blisters. I did start to notice red track type spots on my gums and a few canker type sore in my mouth that aren’t herpes. 

Wait it out until your appointment. Anxiety makes it worse and I know that is easier said then done, as I couldn’t help the anxiety myself.

On 8/18/2018 at 12:17 AM, Jeremyhelp said:

Yes. Heat sensation around my lips on the skin. It has been 2 days since I had this sensation. I can't seem to spot any lesions. But does this means that an outbreak is about to start? Am I at risk of getting hiv if the other partner  scratch's me while having sex?

No not if the partner doesn’t have HIV