• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

BURNING MOUTH// depressed

To piggy back off other posts I’m just concerned. I feel like I’ve talked to every dr every website and I still just feel lost. I get burning on my lips and mouth but no sores? How the heck do I find out what this is? The drs have done nothing for it and I’m concerned I gave my hsv 2 to my mouth or it’s somehow there? I do not have hsv 1 and was just tested for it and it came back negative. I just am so sick of worrying and stressing out about every little pain, itch, etc. it really makes me feel depressed.

Hi @hHelp

I also have hsv2, not hsv1. I've had tingling, numbness and itching, but no sores on my lower lip a few times. It's annoying, but I figure it's more the virus messing with my nerves, than a new point of outbreak. HSV2 doesn't really like the mouth area; it's not the best environment for it to thrive. 

Good luck!!

• Thanks 1