• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Pain

I am feeling pain on the left said of my Genital are between there and the inner leg part... it’s a small are where the pain is..... it feels like irritated like if something rubbed on it all day... I am on daily suppression could this b an outbreak or irritation from shaving? Which I did last night. 

2 minutes ago, Jenn88 said:

I thought valtrex would stop that 

I’m on my second outbreak since being diagnosed on 9/11, they subsided slightly between outbreaks but came back with the second outbreak. I don’t think meds do anything to prevent the symptoms. Also can be related to nerve pain in dermatomes. Because herpes originated in the nerves in the spinal cord they radiate out to the surface of where the nerves are connected. I’ve gotten them all over because i have oral and genital hsv2, primarily in the back of my legs and butt 

739E514B-1EB3-4577-A467-D281DD8C98C7.png