• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

just wanted to thank everybody

hey guys well today is one of those days where i get very depressed and pensive im trying to not let my situation take over me. i haven't told anybody that i have herpes even though half of where i live already knows im just not ready to be open about it i have made so many mistakes and so many wrong choices and i know that herpes was a wake up call for me how ever as much as i try to stay strong today has been a hard day. BUT i remembered about the forum and i started reading everybody stories and experience and i cant leave with out THANKING EVERYBODY for the support your stories and advices help me stay strong and alive because there has been moments where i just don't want to be in this world any more there is nothing worse but everybody to call you a whore dirty and worthless :(( just because i have herpes and made wrong choices im having such a difficult time. i admire everybody in the forum for being so strong and having balls to accept yourself and smile and not care what people say. i feel accepted here and i know im not being judged or called ugly names.

THANK YOU GUYS :x

I'm sending you the biggest hugs laurap :-) I am so glad you feel accepted...always remember if someone calls you an ugly name or judges you it is about them and not you...if you are a forgiving and loving person you would never say anything negative or bad about someone esle let alone judge them.

And sweetie we have all made mistakes...and that's what they are - we all do the best we can with what we know...if we don't know it we just don't get it! So I wish you every good thing...be the non judgemental and forgiving person you want others to be for you and you will find happiness and love...from lots of people :-) x

Wow laurap ... this post both warms my heart and has me feeling super excited about what's possible in your life when you feel like you're not alone. Because you AREN'T. Even through the down days, it's important to still take care of yourself. Sounds like you're doing that. And I'm glad you feel accepted here ... and dare I say loved? ;) I admire you in who you are and how you have shared yourself in this forum. I'm glad you are really getting how herpes doesn't define who you are. Much love, laurap!

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources: