• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Having a bad day...

I just need to vent it out for a few. I’m going in, this Friday, for 7 week post exposure blood work. I know something is wrong with my body, and it’s  just a matter of time until it shows up in my labs. The last 7 weeks have been absolutely awful, I am not one that waits patiently. It’s consumed me. Mostly, I miss my vagina feeling like normal. All the random aches and pains have me so stressed out, all the time. If it wasn’t so uncomfortable down there, I feel like I would be a lot better, mentally, while waiting, but it doesn’t feel good. Doesn’t help that I have had a back to back BV infection the last month either. While I haven’t had any lesions, I’ve had an achey right inner thigh, and a spot on the front of my downstairs area, that is tender if pressed, and not seeming to get any better after over a weeks time. 

Bla. Just Bla. 

I cried today, for the first time in a few weeks. I feel like such a mess. I can’t concentrate on anything, anymore. It’s just Bla. 

My my heart hurts and I can’t stop with the woe is me, right now. 

Anybody out there? Could use some back and forth chatter. 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, MissGuided said:

I just need to vent it out for a few. I’m going in, this Friday, for 7 week post exposure blood work. I know something is wrong with my body, and it’s  just a matter of time until it shows up in my labs. The last 7 weeks have been absolutely awful, I am not one that waits patiently. It’s consumed me. Mostly, I miss my vagina feeling like normal. All the random aches and pains have me so stressed out, all the time. If it wasn’t so uncomfortable down there, I feel like I would be a lot better, mentally, while waiting, but it doesn’t feel good. Doesn’t help that I have had a back to back BV infection the last month either. While I haven’t had any lesions, I’ve had an achey right inner thigh, and a spot on the front of my downstairs area, that is tender if pressed, and not seeming to get any better after over a weeks time. 

Bla. Just Bla. 

I cried today, for the first time in a few weeks. I feel like such a mess. I can’t concentrate on anything, anymore. It’s just Bla. 

My my heart hurts and I can’t stop with the woe is me, right now. 

Anybody out there? Could use some back and forth chatter. 

I’m sorry your feeling down today. I totally understand, I wish this wasn’t my nightmare too! I had a BV infection and had to do back to back medication.. still don’t feel 100% I got a few more days of my medication but I just want be normal again to.. I don’t think it’s ever possible anymore. I keep taking all kinds of supplements and I’m super depressed I need something probably to deal with it.. I just wish this never happened to me! I hate myself mostly for trusting someone who I thought cared about me. I can only pray that it gets better in time. 

• Sad 1