• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Itching without visible Outbreak ?

Hey I have it now for 6 Months....Had one Outbreak which was not painful or anything else. 

Question is i do have sometimes now and than a small itching sensation now and than at the area, where i had the outbreak. without any visible signs. its really small, hard to recognise.

Now is it some form of outbreak? or Just psychological? 😄

Haven't had any other Outbreak or anything else. 

Im not taking any Medication or taking care what i eat or drink.

Appreciate answers of people, which had to deal with the same issue.

@Simplethingsinlife I am on suppressive therapy so maybe an option for you for peace of mind but by the sounds of it if it is a breakout trying to come out and your body keeps knocking it back then thats a good sign that your body is fighting it. 

I was prescribed lidocaine that I keep stored in the fridge for when I need it,this may help you. You just apply a small amount on the itchy area and it stops the itching and really helps so maybe have a look into that as an option?

I’ve had it for 6 months too. Get itching and some type of wierd feeling in the spot where I had my primary outbreak.  I had the same symptoms before I started Valtrex daily and continue to have them even on  Valtrex. The symptoms last about 1 week for me. Ive had no sores since my primary outbreakI assume I’m more contagious during the symptoms just to be on the safe side. 

Shaving also causes the same symptoms for me. I’m assuming it’s related and may be a trigger for me.