• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

How can I end relationship without hurting my partner

Hi, I have recently been diagnosed with Genital warts. I'm not a sexualy active guy but over the year I slept with few girls and I just got the warts on my genital area. 

I have recently got back with my ex girlfriend which I care so much about. Over the last two weeks we have been super excited and happy. But unfortunately I just found out about the warts. I want to stop seeing her for good because the warts won't go any time soon and might take years. 

How can I stop seeing her so I don't transmit anything to her. What shall I say? Do I just stop talking to her or tell her I can't see you? That would hurt her so much specially it was so hard for us to speak again. I don't know what to say to her. Please any advice will be appreciated.

If you really like her then there's no need to end it, just get the warts frozen and they should be gone within weeks. Then disclose to your partner and if she cares about you as much as you do her then she will understand. 

Don't throw it all away and make yourself miserable or you will always wonder 'what if' 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks newtothis22 for your reply. We agreed on not to have sex for some time which gave me more time to think.

I got them frozen at my doctor but unfortunately more kept on coming up after first freezing treatment. Until I tried what people talk about on the internet "apple cider vinegar". I wasn't optimistic but I was surprised how fast can apple cider vinegar get rid of the warts. Within 2-3 day max the warts completely removed and disappeared. I thought I would share this for all people with genital warts. Apply apple vinegar on wart using cotton wool tip for 25-20 mins on each wart. I do multiple at the same time. Once or twice a day (I did once and sometimes twice). Warts will become black in colour by next day just like when dr freeze them. On third day apply pressure on wart using the wool tip just like if you were trying to brush them off. They should be removed at this stage. If not keep applying vinegar for longer time. They will be removed without any scaring. And I also noticed using the vinegar prevented more warts from appearing. Do not leave vinegar on your genitals for long hours as this might cause burning to your skin. 20-30 mins worked for me.