• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I need help, guys! I was diagnosed with herpes 4 1/2 years ago. I have never transmitted it and have never really had issues.... until last night. 

My boyfriend and I have been going through a rough patch and haven't been having sex. Yesterday, I decided to use a toy, knowing that I tend to get yeast infections from them. Well, a couple hours after I was done, I noticed that my righ inner lip was sore. I wasn't surprised because that is where the focus was with the toy. Last night, out of the blue, my boyfriend and I had sex. It hurt and little bit. I woke up this morning and noticed that my right inner lip was swollen and had a white pimple-like sore. It hurts mainly because I've been squeezing it. Now, I dont see the white spot, but my lip is still swollen. I have a gyno appt tomorrow but I'm freaking out to the max! I'm always sooo careful about watching for Obs so to think that I may be having an OB and had sex?! I hate myself! I am hoping that it's just a reaction to the vibrator. I never really have OBs and if I do, it's a bump around the anal area, on the outside of the vulva, and once a bump on the inside of the vulva. I know they can pop up anywhere, but the lip is a weird place for me. It seems like it's in the area of the bartholin gland, so I'm hoping that maybe the toy messed with the gland. I just can't bear the thought of protecting him for so long and us being so careful, and then this happened! 

Ave you been tested for h1 and 2?  Does your boyfriend know?  If so, he’s taking the risks with you.  You can have 1 break out in the vagina area as well as your mouth.  I have both 1 and 2 for approx 30 years. 

Sorry, I saw your help title and wanted to make sure someone responded.

• Like 1