• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I was diagnosed last week. I almost fainted at my doctor’s office. I kept thinking why me? I’m 29, healthy, good job, solid family. I was in denial at first. And then angry that someone gave it to me. But I realize that many people have it and just don’t know it. Being angry won’t help me. Now, I’m just taking it day by day. I wanted some advice on disclosing to the guy I recently began dating before I got this diagnosis. I can’t be sure if it was from him or my ex partner since apparently the virus can lie dormant. Either way, how have you all shared your diagnosis with a  newer partner? 

• 7 months later...