• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

With deep gratitude

Peggy

Since I was diagnosed with herpes, I've been on the internet a lot, on a lot of different websites. Some information true some information not true trying to wrap my head around this experience. Other websites I learned a lot about different facts about herpes. But herpeslife and this site alone offered the facts and something different. It offered me emotional support and peace. It offered me the opportunity to share my experience with others going through the same thing. so many of your posts have helped me in my own life. It's so true that we all feel better knowing that others are going through the same thing. Adrial to you and so many others posting on this site I give you so much gratitude! I feel new and that I can go forward in confidence. thank you!

noel, i agree with you a 100%. when i first found out i had herpes i was lost. i never met anyone who had it. i only knew what i saw on tv and that was just a wrong side of it. i remember freaking out on youtube trying to figure out how to tell my partner and finding Adrial's video of the herpes talk and he lead me here to which opened my eyes and i wasn't lost anymore. so i feel as if its our job to pay it forward. thank you all for being here and keep posting ;)