• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

4 STDs from 1 guy. How do I stop the tingling?

Hi All! So happy to have found this forum! 34 y/o AA F in Houston, diagnosed 6 months ago. The guy that gave me herpes also gave me (at least) 3 other STDs...Yep, 4 STDs from ONE MFer smh 🤦🏾‍♀️ AND HE KNEW HE HAD IT!  This situation has been a complete roller coaster and I STILL wanna beat his azz everytime I have an OB! 👊🏾 💥

Anyway, my question today is simple… Does anyone know what I can do to stop the tingling? I have tingling in my neck, my back, my knees and my toes… It drives me absolutely INSANE!! Sometimes it’s difficult to walk and sometimes I have to miss workouts because of it. Hoping to find some relief soon!

• 4 weeks later...

Mine went away when I started taking oregano oil and magnesium. Start with a single dose and see how it works for you. I take both of them daily, and it stopped the tingling in about a week. So give it time to work and don’t just give up if it doesn’t work immediately. I have another post I made about this, and other people with herpes have tried it and had great success as well. Good luck!!

• Thanks 1