• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I got herpes because he planned it as a revenge

What do you call a guy who was with you for years and I did not hurt him at all on the opposite he was free like a bird having relationships with girls he knew because he knows that we are friends only then we descided to move on ... and before he leaves me he came prepared and gave herpes to me ...I didn't know what has happened then but I had symptoms the next day and sores appeared after that ..I didn't show to anyone and forgot about it till 1 month later he came telling me why did you know me I wanted to  destroy your future and gave you herpes...

I can deal with an illness if happened unintentionally but a guy who is a doctor by the way came planning and gave it to you and even he knew I had symptoms and didn't bother to give me any treatment..that's what I can't wrap my head around it.i am so angry about myself that I knew a type of men like him.i think this is a crime. 

• 2 months later...

@apricot I'm so sorry that this happened to you. What your ex-partner did is absolutely unacceptable and wrong. Intentionally transmitting an STI to someone without their knowledge or consent is a serious violation of trust, and it's important to acknowledge that what he did was not your fault.

It's completely understandable that you're feeling angry, hurt, and betrayed. It's not easy to process a diagnosis like this, especially when it's the result of someone else's actions. However, it's important to remember that you are not defined by this diagnosis. You are still the same person you were before, and you still deserve love, respect, and compassion.

As for your ex-partner, what he did was not only morally reprehensible, but it's also illegal as you and @PoppiVera mentioned. Intentionally transmitting an STI to someone without their knowledge or consent is considered a crime in many places.

It's so important to prioritize your own health and wellbeing, and make sure that you're getting the treatment and support you need. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support groups like this one or a therapist who can help you process your feelings and emotions around this experience. You deserve to heal and move forward from this, and it's okay to ask for help along the way.

Sending you strength and healing vibes during this difficult time ... 

• Like 1

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

• mr_hopp changed the title to I got herpes because he planned it as a revenge
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 9:30 PM, PoppiVera said:

It IS a crime and you can sue him!

Thank you for your response ..it meant a lot to me ..but I can't even raise  the subject or even mention it  ..its no no in such backward culture like the one I had.. 

On 5/6/2023 at 3:17 AM, mr_hopp said:

@apricot I'm so sorry that this happened to you. What your ex-partner did is absolutely unacceptable and wrong. Intentionally transmitting an STI to someone without their knowledge or consent is a serious violation of trust, and it's important to acknowledge that what he did was not your fault.

It's completely understandable that you're feeling angry, hurt, and betrayed. It's not easy to process a diagnosis like this, especially when it's the result of someone else's actions. However, it's important to remember that you are not defined by this diagnosis. You are still the same person you were before, and you still deserve love, respect, and compassion.

As for your ex-partner, what he did was not only morally reprehensible, but it's also illegal as you and @PoppiVera mentioned. Intentionally transmitting an STI to someone without their knowledge or consent is considered a crime in many places.

It's so important to prioritize your own health and wellbeing, and make sure that you're getting the treatment and support you need. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support groups like this one or a therapist who can help you process your feelings and emotions around this experience. You deserve to heal and move forward from this, and it's okay to ask for help along the way.

Sending you strength and healing vibes during this difficult time ... 

Thank you so much for your reply ..it meant a lot that someone out there is understanding and supportive to my situation without judgment or knowing me...I wish I had people like the ones I found in this forum then ..

Thank you for putting the effort and reaching out for help to strangers and setting up this forum ..God bless you.