• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Skin around waist hurting/sensitive to touch - herpes related?

Hey guys,

I just had my first OB a few days ago and am still healing plus taking anti-viral medication. I have developed some sore of secondary symptom. It started with the skin inside my left thigh being extra sensitive to touch, it hurts just by gently stroking it. Now it has spread all-around my waistline, ass, lower back - but not my right leg.

It actually hurts just feeling the fabric of my clothes against my skin..

What is this? Is it related to the outbreak or the medicine? Anyone had this?

Thanks so much for any input!

HI,

pain in the upper thigh is quit normal, probably your lymph nodes are swollen because they fighting the virus.In the past i always got this symtoms (now not more) and if you touch that area its quit sensitiv.I dont think it come from the antivirales,they can have side affects to but this usuall nausea or belly issues.Hope that helped