• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

It's all going to be ok.. promise :)

Loneliness

I fear you, although, I am not alone. I am in transition from the universe’s calling to instruct-slash-educate.

I try to come upon a loving partner, but I’ve made my choices and the cards are laid in front of me; and all that’s left is my good person, disclosing my baggage – slash- self.

I would adore that good person who could see past my definitive.

But, I see into the mystic and it’s uncertain. It’s through that speculation that I fear more catalyzes false hope.

Yearning.

You may be my greatest faith or my tragic defeat. If it’s all predetermined, I wish I could flip the pages toward the ending.

And, yet, I won’t sit and lament here. I won’t act like I haven’t something to give that’s harmonious here. Doing nothing.. really??

But, I want to spread my wings to fly. Alone or otherwise I want to try.

I want to give toward the attempt to reach for love.

I suppose that risks.

The risk of being so vulnerable that it exposes everything you can’t hide slash handle, BUT, oh well.

But, it exposes me for being ridiculously responsible.

It uncovers my best self.

‘Cause even when I’m vulnerable, I’m the best person in the world; I’m me, honest and truth.

If anything, I love me, for being my best self. Able to take rejection, and still holding gaze to the sky as a warrior.

Stand. Loneliness with me and the sky in a stance fit for a martyr, channeling a heart of.. I may be unfit for a lot, but not this.

This, I got. After all, I've been chosen.