• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

WTF?????

Ok... so I had the horrible awful initial outbreak. Couldn't walk, sitting was a nightmare, life sucked in a nutshell. Get through it. Did the 2x's a day medicine thing and decided to stay on the once a day for at least a month to help things along. Get better, clear up,start running at least three days a week, get back in the saddle again sex wise (finally this weekend) and then...... I just get out of the shower and WTF...... I swear I have a blister again. Now I don't know if it's a blister or if it's just clogged follicle (read pimple or whatever) but it looks like a blister. No pain, didn't feel it prior to getting out of the shower, not a single bit of itching..... nothing. Seriously how am I supposed to know what the f*&k this is? Is this thing ever going to go away or will it just tease me like an unwanted house guest..." I'm leaving, I'm gone..... Hahaha psyche! Just kidding I'm staying and bringing friends here too". How often will this shit happen?

How do I know if this little jewel is another outbreak?

I'm fairly angry right now. I know it's stupid to be angry and a little pointless but I'm pissed.

You are still in the early days and things like sex can cause OB's but it sounds like if that is what this is, it's a LOT smaller. Patience grasshopper .... in the sum total of your life you have only dealt with this for a very short time. I know it doesn't feel like it now. And in America, we want all our illnesses gone NOW. Reality is it usually doesn't work that way for many illnesses/issues.

Hit the meds up to 2x/day again, and hit the Epsom Salts bath hard. I'm guessing it will chill out a lot faster this time.... in which case, that means you ARE winning the battle. It may take a few more OB's to get it under better control.

(((HUGS)))

Yeah she is right. We are both in our early stages of this. && I had my second outbreak a month after I had my first. I remember people saying the first one is usually the worst, but my second one happened to be a lot worse ! But it is just the beginning of this, but eventually it most likely won't be that bad. (: Keep your head up.

Ughhhhh..... I know I have only been dealing with this a short amount of time. I get it. I know it is seriously shitty of me to be pissed. However... I had a dinner party tonight and all I wanted to do was down some wine and go to bed. I couldn't because I had already made plans but damn. I don't want to have to deal with this again so soon. I had to tell my husband about it when he got home because well he needs to know. I felt like shit all over again. I hate it. I hate being pissed because I worry he will think it is directed at him. I am pissed at the disease... not how I got it. I need to go stock up on the epsom salts. GRRRR

Buy the epsom salts at a Sams club or similar - or online if you want to get large quantities like this place

http://www.saltworks.us/ultra-epsom-salt-wholesale.html#.UwLyCfldUrU

So here's the thing - you are angry at the disease. Anger causes stress. Herpes LOVES stress. So you break out more. Which makes you angry. So tell me, what do you have the most power over right now? :/

An BTW, I DO understand your anger. Just trying to point out how pointless is it ;)