• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Been gone too long & a bit nervous...

Hi everyone...

Ive been gone for a while and been really enjoying life trying not to think about H at all. I dont know if yall remember my story, but i had originally gotten a positive result only to later get a call from the Dr to tell me i was actually negative that i had to just go back to get retested in a month. I havent had anymore OB like, but I know that doesnt necessarily mean I am neg. only way to truly know is to get tested again. Anywhoo, i finally have a Dr's appointment today with an actual OBGYN and im going to bring up the H subject. My nerves are killing me and I really just wish i could avoid this entire situation. My boyfriend and I are still happy and going strong. He did say if results came back positive (again) nothing would change, but if they were neg (again) it wouldnt change anything. I know i shouldnt worry, but i cant help to hate to be feeling this way again and wishing i could just move on. Anyways i hope all of you are doing wonderful im sorry ive been gone so long!