• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

here we go, here we go, here we go again .....

I need to cry, just cry. I just want someone to hold me while I cry. So, you all know I'm in the most delicate situation. Compared to a few weeks ago, I now have sooooo many guys wanting to date me. Despite being older and with kids etc. But I can't get over the fact that I most probs have h and I can't bring myself to date anyone or tell anyone. I still have the tingle, numbness, burning. Im still taking antivirals everyday and just started l-lysine. I really like one of these guys. He is so cool and dynamic and everything i am looking for. I don't want to lead these guys on. I can't even have phone convos with them because i feel like I'm going to blurt it out and I'm known to blurt stuff out. Here, the stigma will not only be mine, but my family, my kids, my parents everyone will have this over them so, no one can know!!!!. And i also found out one of my employee has h (hipaa is non-existant here) and my heart broke. I don't know how he got it and I'm not going to embarrass him either. Ugh!!!! I've started telling people I get shingle outbreaks. Oh goodness. Fn miserable ugh. I can't even type anymore. I am so disgusted!!!!! Not with having h but that it's such a big frappin deal!!!!!

I love my h family on here. Stay strong peeps. X~me

Awww @PrimordialOoze ... I can't give you a real hug but here

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Consider yourself cyber-hugged ;)

So here is my thought. If you really like the one guy, take it slow. Reeeeal slow. See if he earns the right for you to tell him. I know you tend to blurt stuff out.... so this will be an exercise in remaining calm and patient and allowing his actions to show you when the right time is to have a conversation. And don't do it in a text. Do it face to face when the time comes. Why? Because it's sooo easy for someone to distance themselves before they are educated when you are on the other end of a cyber-conversation.

And I expect that there are a lot more guys out there with H than your employee. I don't know a lot of the Indian culture but I do know I have seen sooo many people over there who are making a difference around the various stigmas surrounding social status and the like. You may find that this will be just one more place where what has been traditionally a huge taboo issue may come out to the general discussion that seems to be happening in some circles regarding accepting people exactly as they are. We can at least hope, eh????

Ooooooooo I don't know what to do. We were on the phone late. And he said that he really wanted to meet me etc etc. We really do get along well and we are exactly what the other is looking for. He is older (by 9 years - gasp!) and stable and wiser and exactly the grounding that I need. I'm a little more happy go lucky and cheerful (YES, I am, usually), and I know he needs that lift in his life.

Then he said he wanted to take me, the kids (his and mine) and him on a holiday in a couple of weeks to make sure we all get along. I really love that he is thinking on these lines because that means that he is thinking long term. but I can't help feeling that It's too fast! He is so sincere and earnest and I don't know what to do!

One thing I was thinking: since we are on "fast-forward", is to go and meet him next weekend (before the proposed weekend away and before any plans have been made) and tell him about h then? Both of us really value honesty (like really really). I don't know his feelings for sti's and if we are thinking of spending weekends together, I have to let him know sooner rather than later. Also, I don't want to seem like I went on a "free vacay" and took advantage etcetc. I would like my kids not to meet anyone until my divorce is final , Just 'cause I don't want my ex to have any ammunition by mistake. PLUS, is he the REAL DEAL? Ah! So many things!

Love you guys! X~me

Yeah - taking the two families in a few weeks IS too fast - but at least it means he's serious. And you are right to not involve your kids with anyone you are with until it's "serious" ... and out of respect, that should be after the divorce is final. So I'm with you there for sure.

Have you actually MET yet? As in, gone on dates? I would say date for awhile before you blurt anything out... see if he IS the real deal. The fact that he's in such a hurry concerns me....

One thing I have learned... many people "value" honesty until you give it to them... so make sure he's being real there before you throw your heart over the fence.... rein that pony in and get him to walk before you run... ;)

(((HUGS)))