• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

A million and one things. p1

You know, I was like you. Ignorant to what I saw. I saw it a single scab at that and I asked what it was he told me it was from masterbating. He was my bf, why would he lie. Turns out he was never diagnosed until I confronted him in tears. So your not alone. Yes like you I constantly think of that day. I have no regret from it, because I don't want to carry that burden of what I should have done. Its done. It hurts at times, but it's here to stay. I Im not done reading yet but I wanted youto know that you aren't alone.

(Hugs)

I wanted to say that I was like the both of you too. Except his was on his lip, and I was like oh thats definitely a cold sore. But didnt put two and two together when I let him go down on me. Like oh I can get herpes from a coldsore...even though I knew. I feel like herpes is so tricky since it looks pretty much like a zit or an ingrown hair or a number of things. And i remember always thinking before that oh ill be able to recognize if someone has an std or theyll tell me. Until I got herpes I didnt realize how very wrong I was...and I know im not the only one who thought/thinks that way which is so scary.