• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Can a razor that's used below the belt be used in the underarm?

Can a razor that's used below the belt be used in the underarm? Or an epilator. I actually used an epilator and before genital HSV-2 I used it down there and in my underarms. Now I'm afraid that I might spread the herpaderp to my underarm if I do that. Then again I got diagnosed in November last year, so I probably have antibodies built up that I don't have to worry around spreading the herpaderp right to another area of my body (except for my eyes) right?

@Kjle1990

You are *probably* fine - but a simple solution is to do the arms FIRST - then down below, clean it as you normally would. The fact that it spends time in between out of contact with the area will mean that any virus remaining (doubtful there would be any if you cleaned it anyway) would die in the interim so it would be H-free the next time you use it anyway....

I was thinking exactly that. Heh, but now I'm also afraid I'll trigger an outbreak down there anyway from the pain. Lol. Sorry for the duplicate post. Not sure what happened. I might have clicked post comment twice or something. Thanks WCSDancer! :D