• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

My Final Test on my body. And I passed. I think.

6 months of no period. (I'm on the pill). I skip my periods and have for years because I can't stand it. Well, life is hectic and I ain't been doing no practice baby making so missing pills isn't a big deal to me. I missed four and Thursday I felt the dreaded cramp. I thought oh hell no. But it was. Mother Nature called. And I answered and to my surprise, no outbreak. I feel this was my final test on my body. I have put it through the ringer. Drinking, staying out late, smoking more than I should, stress, a cold, caffeine, nuts, chocolate, sex with my giver, my own special play time, shaving. Nothing. Not one damn outbreak. Not that I've purposely been trying, but I have tried to slowly figure my triggers out. And I feel this period was my last test. Granted, I know it can pop up whenever, but all that and nothing!? I feel confident and not so damn worried I'm going to break out if I make a wrong step now. My body and the pills seem to have done extremely well with this. I'm proud of my body. And I hope that some of you are blessed like I have been to have an easy ride so far. Feeling good today and I just wanted to share that I feel confident in my body's ability to fight this now and I'm no longer going to take extra precautions to prevent outbreaks. Still not leaving my pills, but I'm freaking happy. Even on my period. Pretty much, this post is meaning to say "F you herpes, I won."