• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Herpes relief. Worth a try. Please read.

I need to tell everyone I have finally found relief from my herpes outbreaks. I have suffered for about 30 years on my arm and in the last two years i contracted genital herpes. As soon as one outbreak would end I would get another. I accidentally found that I was not getting any more outbreaks due to eating pineapple every day. I have had one outbreak in the last 12 months which was quite minor and did not last long. I eat about one large slice of pineapple every day and if I feel an outbreak coming on I increase the pineapple to about two large slices and it does knock it on the head.

I am so relieved and I needed to share.

I would love to know if this helps anyone else

I am so much happier without my constant reoccurrences.

It is inexpensive and worth a try.

Pineapple has Bromalin in it which is an anti-inflammatory....so it's possible that if your OB's are caused by your body is generally inflamed, it's *possible* that by reducing the inflammation in your body it's better able to fight the virus....but there are no studies to prove anything conclusive in this area.

I can say that I've used pineapple to treat another medical condition that comes up in the bedroom that's also caused by inflammation. Dancer is right, the anti-inflammatory effect is right from the bromalin, and as you said, it is very powerful. While the "B" can be bought in pill form, I strongly recommend fresh pineapple to anyone dealing with inflammation.