• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

don't know if this is an OB

As far as I know, I've never had an OB. I was diagnosed via blood test. Saturday into Sunday morning I had slightly rough sex. Sunday thru Tuesday my clitoris was sore/tender, like it was cut. I didn't see any sores. It wasn't itchy. And it really wasn't that painful, more just uncomfortable. By yesterday it felt normal. Do you think this was an OB or just the product of rough-ish sex? And if it was an OB, do they usually clear up that quickly?

And how do you manage differentiating between an OB vs just itchy or just a pimple or just normal soreness from sex, etc. I'm like a full on hypochondriac whenever i feel a twinge down there.

Odds are you just got - er - rubbed the wrong way ;)

However, *some* people do present with OB's that area like cuts. But given how fast you healed, I'm thinking it was just an issue of the rough sex.

Over time you will get more comfortable with the issues of itching/etc. I personally just don't risk having sex when I have that for ANY reason and I find other ways to be intimate if I'm in a relationship. It certainly is a great excuse to whip out 50 Shades Of Grey or the Kama Sutra and find other things that you might never explore ;)