• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

My H Opp weekend

With the seminar just a couple of weeks away...I just really felt like sharing some insight. When this all happened for me 15 months ago I was shocked and devastated. I could not sleep and found myself doing research on the web. Its there that I found Adrial and the H OPP forum. All I could think about was that these people were in the same boat. I knew that going to the seminar last year would at the very least help me to not feel alone. I knew that I would hopefully gain a better perspective on living life with HSV1 and HSV2. Well I thought I knew but I had no idea!!! To be welcomed into this very personable group of people was amazing!!! The kindness and support the honestly the love and compassion that surrounded me was amazing. It was almost like we had met before. And that's because we all shared so many things in common. We made friends and I still maintain these friendships. I also loved that there was no pressure...everyone was able to be and express only what they felt comfortable in doing. There were no expectations and no judgments. I felt safe. It was interesting hearing so many different perspectives and getting to know each other. Who knew such great connections could happen through something I felt was so negative at the time. In those 3 days I learned so much.. the way they helped me to see myself for the real human being that I am was a first for me...Funny by the time it was over I realized that there was so much more to me than this skin rash. Sometimes you have to see yourself through others eyes to really understand what you are worthy of.

So The 2014 seminar is just around the corner I have counted the days..I am healthier and happier mentally physically and spiritually than I have ever been before..I know that the tools I was given are so much of what brought me to this place. If you have not had the chance to do this you really owe it to yourself. You deserve it and you are worth it! If your going I can't wait to meet you!!! Feel free to ask me any questions you might have. Thank you for letting me share my experience.

The H OPP will always be a part of my life:)