• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

With herpes, my relationship just got stronger :)

In my first post I shared how I found out I am HSV2 positive about a month ago and how I told the guy I'm with. I just wanted to share the news that he didn't leave me because of it, he is not disgusted by me, in fact, he has been more loving and supportive than ever, and Im also really happy that I didnt transmit anything to him (he got tested)... you can be wanted and love after herpes, TRUST ME, and this guy is not even my boyfriend, so Im telling you girls, and boys, your love life IS NOT OVER, dating isnt history, and a happy nice relationship its very possible.. stay strong, and remember, YOU ARE NOT THIS DISEASE, ITS NOT WHO YOU ARE, YOU WERENT BORN WITH IT, someone gave it to you, and you are NOT an horrible undeserving person, you are the same amazing person you were before. I LOVE YOU ALL, take care