• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Tenderness around vaginal opening because of herpes?!

Hellı again,

I told you guys before that somehow I having constant lately. 2 weeks ago I had this minor outbreak near my vaginal opening. 2-3 days ago I had this weird sensation, little redness around the same spot. No blisters or anything thou... Its healed like a week ago but suddenly this feeling started. I am on 1000mg daily valtrex, I doubled up but no help!!! I have a hot date with my bf in a hotel room this weekend for 1 night :(((. We didnt see eachother for a month and really miss eachother. Now this happening :( I hate this. Any idea what could of been?

It could be the herpes, it could be that you have an issue with the detergent you use (not getting totally rinsed out) or your underwear are rubbing you. The area is still healing (it takes skin awhile to totally heal and get back to "normal" even though the scabs have fallen off and it looks like it's healed off.

Remember, if you can't have "regular" sex there's a TON of things you can to that can be very erotic and hot ... I would try to keep "insertion" sex to a minimum ... do other things to get you all revved up first so you don't need a whole lot of time where the area is getting rubbed to get to orgasm... these discussions will give you lots of ideas :)

http://herpeslife.com/herpes-forum/discussion/5807/list-the-ways-to-protect-my-partner-from-getting-herpes-hsv2

• 2 weeks later...