• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Airplane outbreak

Yup - that was a big trigger for me... all that sitting ...

If you have any anti-virals, take a BIG dose (like...2-3 times normal) NOW ... and again when you land. Wear the loosest pants you have and if possible go commando.. or a looong skirt (for women) and no panties... and if you can get some bactine and put some in a TSA sized spray bottle, spray that on every time you go to the bathroom then pat the area as dry as possible.

All you can do is try to use things we know help to reduce OB's and try to stay ahead of the OB ... if you have things you know help you to reduce them, do that NOW ... avoid any foods that you know trigger you (like alcohol).

That's about all you can do ... (((HUGS)))

All they're just inside the labia minora. I worry about what will cause vaginal irritation, as I tend to be sensitive to soap. And now laundry detergent as well.

I take 500 mg of valacycloir daily. I have since about two months after my diagnosis. I went off fur a bit and did ok, but hit a lot if stressors. Haven't been able to get it under wraps since.