• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Random, itchy bumps

Hi, I haven't been on here awhile-got a lot going on. But yeah, I have itchy bumpy rashes on my skin. They tend to jump around and go an inch below the initial area each time. Things are getting better and I have used Neutrogena and Nystatin cream. So, my question is: are these random bumps a dermatology issue or herpes of the skin that will not go away? Thank you.

lol Its hard to explain but for example, on my arm is about a hundred tiny bumps in one area-that one entire area is itchy and the size of about of a half dollar. It doesn't get better or worse with things I use. And about 5 of these rashes or whatever they are go throughout the entire course of my body. My face now has little spots from where the rashes used to be.

Omg! If that's true, my whole family has it because I see it on them; and I always hug people...:( Yeah, I had an outbreak after gave birth in March but I was diagnosed over the phone by my gyno who said I have oral and genital herpes. I have not been to a dermatologist because my doctor keeps saying I'm okay.