• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Herpes scarring

hello h squad!

I wanted to see if anyone has experience with an H scar.

In August, I got a large, 1 inch long paper cut on the left side of my clitorous. It was pretty deep, and bled. Then, in September, the exact same scar reopened, but just a portion this time thank goodness. Now, it sits there, kind of shiny.

It's not bothersome, really just feels kind of a thin part of my skin. I actually have a few more of these scars on my vaginal opening, too. They reopen with sex sometimes, and look a little bit white (even after over a month of no sex).

So, can I assume that this is a scar, and unless it's itching or is reopened, that it's not active H? My boyfriend and I are eager to try oral, but having this scar there (and it has never faded) weighs on my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Impo , it's not that it's scarring, its just not ever completely healing. I had one spot that was like that for a long time and even after 1 yr and 4 months, it can barely look questionable. H can think the skin. As Dancer said in regards to the skin color. The only thing is, if it's presenting that ehiteish appearance and I know you know what I'm taking about, I don't consider that a scar...looks closer to am ulcer, bit not exactly.