• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

The FDA & Big Pharma Bureaucracies / New HSV test available in the next few months.

For those of you having false negatives, a more sensitive test will be available on the market soon for you by Dr. halford s company Rational Vaccine.

For those nay-sayers about the reasons behind the FDA and big pharma blocking a live vaccine and calling those who believe it "conspiracy theorists", please see it for yourself. #FeelingVindicated

You can read his blog at the following link where he discusses both of these topics. Cheers to those who were in the know! :-)

"You and the rest of the herpes world are most welcome. My job is to serve, and that is what I am trying to do. The primary goal of my service is to offer the world real solutions to the herpes problem in the form of (1) better / more accurate information in terms of what we do and do not know; (2) a better diagnostic test in the form of the “HSV Type-Specific ABVIC” test that my company will be offering in a few months when we (Rational Vaccines; RVx) launch our website; and (3) the deployment of a live HSV-2 vaccine that is very safe and far more effective than the so-called HSV-2 vaccines that Big Pharma has been tinkering with for the past 30 years.

If achieving those three goals means systematically exposing scores of inaccuracies and lies that stand between RVx and our vision of better herpes solutions for the world, then I will proclaim “Bulls–t” as many times as are required. If achieving those goals requires systematically attacking the incompetent bureaucracy that is the FDA for misguided policies that achieve little more than ensuring that valtrex remains the sub-standard care that doctors offer to manage (but never prevent) herpetic disease, then I will continue to call out the FDA and Big Pharma for being (1) incompetent, (2) money-grubbing liars, or (3) both as many times as are required. Prophylactic valtrex is bad medicine that weakens the immune response to HSV, and thus ensures a lifetime of dependence on the drug often accompanied by incomplete protection in the form of 3 to 30 outbreaks of herpetic disease per year.

There is better medicine waiting to reach patients in the form of a therapeutic HSV-2 vaccine that actually reduces herpes symptoms and a preventative vaccine that can obliterate herpetic disease forever more. If I have to step on some toes of other scientists or companies or governments to achieve RVx’s vision of “Better Vaccines for a Brighter Future,” then so be it.

So, you don’t have to thank me. Just be ready to support RVx when we unfurl our sails and start bringing the world better information and better medicine for the accurate diagnosis and better treatment / prevention of herpetic disease."

– Bill

https://liveherpesvaccine.com/#comments

This sounds very promising! I can't wait to hear more about this vaccine! Valtrex has done nothing for me and I hate the dependency on big pharma's "manageable" drug. There is far more to this virus then a blister 2-3 times a year. As a sufferer of neuropathy i am patiently waiting for something new and improved. @2legit2quit

So where did you see anything saying this will be available in the next few months? From what I can see they haven't done human trials and viral shedding tracking yet - which means they are still in the early stage of the FDA process..

I've scrolled down a long way on the page and I see reference to work on mice and rats, noting on humans yet nor a hoped for date of release...will be happy to be corrected if I missed it somewhere. The only reference I found about where they are was this:

What I hope to make clear through the development of this blog is that a safe and effective HSV-2 vaccine lies within our grasp, but what we lack is a critical mass of support to advance such a HSV-2 vaccine to human clinical trials.

So sounds to me like they are still a ways from FDA approval ...

He says it will be available in the next few months ths in what I just posted. If you read my post, it actually is talking about the test, NOT. THE. VACCINE.

In regards to the vaccine, which was NOT in this post, I am not at liberty to share w you what I know.

Dancer, that was me on the forum redirecting questions they should be asking on this type of forum and not to a scientist, trying to make it through the bureaucracies of the FDA and big pharma. I couldn't believe people were asking him questions like they were.. One guy asked him if he had obs only in his uretha, would he still be contagious during sex, since it's not on the outside of his wanker. He actually gets annoyed w questions like that being asked on his site and I don't blame him. He will tell people off too, he doesn't have a filter. I have e faith in him completely and it's just a matter of time.

@wcadancer2010 he just posted on his test that's more sensitive, that's coming out. You might also take interest in the guy who comments named Silverfox and the insanity of having all these negative tests, including the western blot, yet swabbed positive. Makes you question how many people are testing negative and really have it.

https://liveherpesvaccine.com/2016/03/12/hsv-type-specific-abvic/#comments