• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Confused

So just a little bit of history before my actual diagnosis. I was in a relationship for a couple of years and began having chronic yeast infections.  Every month I would have one. I later found out my parter was cheating on me and we broke up. My yeast infections weren’t as bad as they had used to be and I was feeling better. I now have a new partner, we’ve been together for a while now. I began having painful urination and vaginal pain, along with a general “blegh” feeling. I found two sores and went to the dr. And got diagnosed with H. The kicker is, she said this doesn’t look like an initial OB. I know that H can sometimes be confused with yeast infections and other issues. I then started to get tingling, twitching, and general pain in my left buttocks and down my left leg, so much more pain than the sores. Acyclovir seemed to calm it down, along with baths and massage. The leg pain has me so much more anxious about my next OB than the actual sores.

Just curious about other people and if they have had anything similar to this. 

@Ms. Congeniality You'll find several posts about leg pain in this forum. Many ppl do suffer from this. There are ways to diminish it. I would advice you to take B vitamin complex and keep taking the antivirals. B complex if far more effective when injected, but that's not over the counter medicine, so you would have to check with your doctor. Also, moderate exercise, specially stretching might help you as well.