• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Valtrex

Jenn88

I have what I believe is an outbreak. I have a bump that looks like a pimple and 3 others under it(in a row) the first one has a white top but the other 3 are just red looks like irritation dots I’ve been take valtrex 1g since Friday.... how long before the meds work? Should it be going away by now? I don’t or haven’t had any other symptoms aside from that. No irritation no burning no itching ..... nothing 

Not for me that’s all I have. I have no pain or irritation so it wasn’t for the actual bumps I would t even k ow anything was going on but bc I’m paranoid I look down there everyday. I’m not In pain, no irritation, nothing I e been taking valtrex since Friday and it still looks the same not better not worse 

@Jenn88

I am getting over my first outbreak (OB) and I started Valtrex on a Saturday. I believe I started noticing relief on either the Tuesday or Wednesday after. It is a slow process, but with time you will get relief. At this point I’ve been on 2 grams for 8 days and I still dont believe im completely over this OB. FYI I have HSV1 still in disbelief but I am coping. I hope this information helps.