• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Unsure

I don't think you're crazy at all. You've got to do what feels right for you, and only you can answer that. I wish I knew who infected me. I had my first outbreak almost immediately after having sex with a guy I was dating in September. He got tested and was negative via a blood test, and he hasn't talked to me since. I hadn't had sex with anyone else in months. All I know is I tested negative for herpes during my annual gyn visit last December. There are a few possibilities of guys I was seeing between last December and September, but what am I supposed to do, track them down and ask them? Especially because I thought your first outbreak is usually 2-20 days after exposure, and I'm extremely in tune with my body. I never had a problem before this last partner. 

Sorry for the rant. All I know is if I could see the guy who possibly infected me, I just might do the same as you. 

That’s what I thought. Hinestly

i don’t know if it was him. But I never trusted him while we were together so I kind of feel it’s him. My doctors said rbat based on my levels it’s not a new infection. I could have had it fir years. But like u say what am I doing? Tracking people down? 

If you don't trust him, why would you want to meet him lol? But, as we all know, there's often no way of knowing who we got it from, so no point in pointing the finger and being bitter about it. Besides if we cut-off the ones that infected us, aren't we stigmatising them for having herpes? (Unless they tricked us and then they can jog on!)