• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

It's NOT an opportunity

@Ishmael, you know that it's not just unethical to me.  IT'S UNETHICAL PERIOD!  I would ask anyone else who is reading this to chime in but this is not my thread.  

You are advocating for non-disclosure (within a certain context) on this forum.  Don't you think it's a slap in the face to other users here that were on the receiving end of non-disclosure within that context??  Really??  I guess you are saying that they should have known better? 

Ramble away if you must but, as I mentioned previously, I'm not taking anything that you have to say to heart.  

33 minutes ago, New2GH said:

@Ishmael, you know that it's not just unethical to me.  IT'S UNETHICAL PERIOD!  I would ask anyone else who is reading this to chime in but this is not my thread.  

You are advocating for non-disclosure (within a certain context) on this forum.  Don't you think it's a slap in the face to other users here that were on the receiving end of non-disclosure within that context??  Really??  I guess you are saying that they should have known better? 

Ramble away if you must but, as I mentioned previously, I'm not taking anything that you have to say to heart.  

"Hey, I'm neither listening to what you're saying or willing to, but please answer some more of my questions even though I've completely disregarded answering any of yours."

Cool. When you manage to pull yourself together, feel free to address this: "Question: Should people that haven't been tested (read: the vast majority) disclose that they likely have HSV-1? Why not? Aren't they putting their partners at risk? Sure it's slightly less a risk, but you should always disclose if you're at risk of giving your partners HSV-1 right?"

If you're so worried about my opinion on rainygirl's particular circumstance, you should feel inclined to try and change my opinion in a reasonable manner.