• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Where do you guys live?

Hey where is everyone from? I’m in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Anyone from the Wisconsin or Chicago area? I’m a single black female that wants to make new friends and discuss what we have in common. I know my friends and family are tired of me. They don’t understand what I’m going through. 

Hi, @TaintedLove!  I'm based in Orlando.  I've recently reached out to a local H support/social group in my area in the hopes of meeting people. There is a local group on Meetup and they also have a secret Facebook group.  Have you looked into similar options?  Also, maybe reach out to Planned Parenthood or other STI testing centers to see if they know if any support groups. I completely understand your need to discuss your status with someone who actually knows what you're talking about first hand. I've reached my limit with trying to deal with this on my own.  I really do hope you find local connections, but if you ever want to chat I'd be happy to, sis.

Hey @TaintedLove! Have you checked out our H Buddies thread? That's where to find folks to connect with. Here's that thread for ya: 

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources: