• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Extreme pain after sex after herpes outbreak

Hey guys,

So my first herpes outbreak cleared about a week ago. I'm on suppressive meds and I've been taking those

For about 5 days. I've been totally healed and feel normal again. Last night my boyfriend and I

Attempted to have sex. We couldn't go for more than two minutes because I started to

Feel this sore pain and after we stopped I literally felt like someone poured acid

On me down there. I was experiencing extreme burning pain but nowhere near where

The outbreak occurred. Any ideas on what is going on?

Do I felt your pain I got my 1st ob a week before we went on a cruise which sucked there went a romantic trip but anyway when we came back we tried multiple times to have sex with no success if you go to my older posts you'll see my story in detail but we decieded to use lube and from that moment on there was no pain so try some lube but make sure it's water based you don't want a sticky messy situation