• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I really wanted to just say thank you to Adrial for creating such a beautiful, life changing experince by having this forum readily available to anyone and everyone!

I also want to thank everyone on this site for sharing their stories, real life situations and understanding.

I can't believe that i almost ended my life 4months ago over something so non dramatic...

And thanks to everyone here, i am still here, braver than a lion on his first roar!

as ive said in a couple post before, im still waiting for an accurate result on wether or not i have hsv2, but im not scared, im just so happy to know what i know now!

So thank you, all of you!

P.S. ... i spoke to a friend last night who was curious about my current status bevause he said and i quote "so you seem alot happier, what changed?" I explained how i joined this site and learned so much from everyone here.. then he asked about the youtube video, hes hsv-, but was soo intrested in learning!

As dancer always says..... one step at a time!

Yay for killing the stigma!

xox

Yes - one step... one conversation at a time.

I was online answering a few questions this weekend at a Dance Convention and a fellow dancer asked what I was doing. I told them and turns out they have HSV and started asking me a lot of questions that they were still unsure of ... they are in a relationship and wanted to protect their partner (who knows) and turns out they had some incorrect info/understanding so I gave them the info for this site.

It was a beautiful thing, being able to have a completely open, adult conversation and help someone get more informed... I was only the 2nd person they had talked to about it ... I think it was a relief for them to know that there are people out here who understand them and places to get information....

Pass it on my friends... pass it on! (Information, that is ;) )