• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

A little Inspiration

First, I'd like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful website. It has been an amazing to have a place to come where I know I am not judged or alone. To see others have gone through this experience before me and come out on the other side and used this "dis-ease" to open themselves up and find self love. In doing so, many have attracted a wonderful mate who accepts them for exactly who they are, regardless of having H and the fearful stigma society has created about it.

When I was first diagnosed with H, I had a whole bunch of fear based thoughts running through my head, I'm sure everyone reading this can relate. Why me? Will anyone ever love me again? How the heck am I going to tell someone this and have them accept me anyway? Why didn't I do this or that differently? Wow, this shit is for life! I could go on an on... Those thoughts started to get momentum and uh oh, I realized it was all I was thinking about day in and day out.

Then, I had a new thought. What if I consciously decided to think something different? A thought I could identify with that feels better than those thoughts, it didn't have to be so far out there that I didn't believe it. However, what if my new thought pattern sounded more like this - I am not alone, many people have H. It is certainly true, we are all on this website for that exact reason. -There are people before me that have had the same diagnoses and found love. True again, take a look at the success stories section. What if I gave these new thoughts momentum? They would in turn produce more loving thoughts. I have the power within me to stop the negative broken record and put a on a new one. I like this idea, it is empowering and gives me hope.

Today is a new day to begin and change the record. I know there is a beautiful gift in all this. Possibly I needed a wake up call, I may have wondered off path headed down the wrong street in a bad neighborhood and boom, H!! Guess what, now I'm listening! There is no way I am going to give up on my dreams because of this, why? Those are my dreams, I deserve every single one of them and the ones I haven't even dreamt yet!

I will embrace this journey as I learn to love myself more fully and more than I ever knew possible. I will accept this "dis-ease" since I can not change it and acceptance will give me peace. Then I will allow the universe to show me all my dreams, better than I ever imagined.

Namaste