• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

The doctor's reaction was the worst part. My story in case it happens to someone else

And all that while I'm happily married abstinent before that! 27 years I waited and two years later o caught it from my lowered immune system!

That just goes to prove how this virus has nothing to do with a person's sexual history because it just plain can show up anywhere ... and it also goes to show why we need testing across the board AND better education.... because with those 2 things, you might have known your hubby's status and avoided this....

I would ask the Dr if it's ok to douche with something like epsom salts just to try to get something up in there to kill the virus and "dry" the area out (it would hopefully cause the lesions to scab over) .... normally I tell people to attack it hard from the outside as well as the inside ... but that's a little harder when it's on the cervix.... and with you being pregnant I'd check with the Dr first ... in my experience if you can get something on the sores to kill the virus (and epsom salts will do that but they are otherwise pretty harmless) then your body can often regain control a LOT faster.

(((HUGS)))