• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Healing time

I'm going on a month of first OB still feel kinda raw skin where sore was.anyone, do your sores heal completely? How long does that usually take? The only really being able to pee in tub thing is way past old! That is scary as shit not being able to pee right. for me anyways! Hope all gets some what normal soon!

As I mentioned to you elsewhere, you just need to be patient and trust that it will get better. You are still early on in your infection so your body is still learning to deal with the virus. Yes it will get better. Nowadays if I feel an OB coming on, I pop a couple acyclovir, and if it comes out I put my Alum on it, and within 5-10 days it's usually completely gone .. with no issues with tender/sensitive skin.