• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

He said he was okay with herpes but his actions say otherwise

I have recently began trying to date again after finding out about a year ago. When it finally came down to the talk he was very understanding and comforting about it, but even though he says he wants to keep seeing me his behavior has changed drastically almost like he's scared of me and it upsets me a lot, I've talked to him about and even though he says its alright his behavior is still upsetting and I don't know if the stress is worth trying to push forward or if I should just bail and be done with it.

How is he behaving? Does he want to spend less time with you? Does he call less frequently? Also, howong ago did you tell him? He may still really like you and want to date you, but need time to process the information. It can be overwhelming to some people. If it hasn't been too long since you told him, I'd give him some time to figure it out and be available to answer questions if he has any.

@Duckie30

@sickoflifelessons is right - he may just need time ... but you should offer to guide where he finds his info simply because there's a lot of really bad info out there on the internet. Send him these links and tell him that he needs to stay off Google Images because the ones that come up tend to be the worst case scenarios .... that 80% of people don't even get OB's and the vast majority of those who do just have a few small lesions ... not the large masses of lesions that come up on page 1 of a search (those people are often immune compromised so their initial OB's are really bad ...)

If he doesn't come back, it's probably a good indication that he wasn't that into YOU ... even tho he may have been intersted in GETTING into you ;)

(((HUGS)))

Handouts + disclosure e-book:

http://eepurl.com/b4IPP

Herpes facts video