• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

all my disclosings

my first time disclosing was to the guy im almost 100% sure gave me H2. he took is so badly.

my second time i was a drunk mess laying in bed with a family friend an he couldnt care less

my third time was over texts with a guy who i slept with before i contracted H2. he also took it very well

fourth time was to a guy i had been into for months. over a phone call. an once again very good response.

fifth time was to a guy in the heat of the moment. barely batted an eye

sixth time wasnt the best. i was really into him. ended up sort of in the heat of the moment. but he didnt take it so well. turns out he already doesnt have the best skin an he was worried that if he ended up getting H2 from me his sores would be really bad. he didnt know anything bout H so i educated him... he still likes me an wants me. but i know hes too scared to have sex with me. im a little bummed out cuz this just happened this weekend but im also smiling because each time disclosing is getting so much easier.

4/6 good responses aint so bad! maybe lucky number 7 will work out :)

@lasko

I figure your "stats" would have been the same without herpes.... isn't that how life is? We get accepted and we get rejected. 4 out of 6 would be a good average for anyone :). We have to remember that without herpes, relationships don't work out. It's important to remind ourselves of that reality. Chances are good you record may have been the same without H. You may have been "fucked" more but I guarantee you wouldn't have been LOVED more. Herpes just weeds out the players ;)